Easter Sunday is online this year! Join with us as we celebrate our risen King Jesus. We will have our usual service format, although in a slightly shortened time frame
Here’s what you can expect in our otherwise normal but shorter service, and how you can prepare for this extra-ordinary worship experience:
- 9:45am – Pre-service coffee and catch-up. Pour yourself a beverage, login, and enjoy some face-to-face hangs.
- 10:00am – Worship begins. Eric B will lead us in a couple of songs.
- 10:10am – Sermon. Pastor Angela will bring us an Easter message to cap off our Unbound series, “Undead: Freedom from the Grave.”
- 10:25 – Communion. Pastor Rodger will lead us as we take Communion in our homes. Come prepared with your own elements — bread & wine, crackers &, bagels & Gatorade… whatever you’ve got on-hand!
- 10:30 – Prayer Ministry. We’ll use Zoom’s breakout rooms to give us a few minutes to pray for one another.
- 10:37 – Closing Song and Benediction. Aiming to end by 10:40. We’ll also just leave the meeting open for a while so people can chat some more and say goodbye.
And be sure to invite a friend! All you have to do is tell them to visitthe page you’re on right now, greenleafvineyard.com/easter, to land here on this event post.
=== CLICK HERE TO CELEBRATE EASTER ===
“What about online security?” Great question. So glad you asked. With all the hullabaloo about harassment on Zoom, we’ve been doing a lot of research. Here are the measures we’ll be taking to ensure we have a seamless and uninterrupted worship service:
- We will not be sharing the Zoom meeting link until 9:45 on Sunday. And it will only be clickable at the link above. That’s as public as the link gets.
- When you join the meeting, you’ll start off in the Waiting Room. This allows our hosts to personally allow (or disallow!) individual guests into the service.
- All screensharing, annotation, etc. will be disabled. Only hosts will have those privileges.
- We will universally control muting during the service. You will have the ability to unmute yourselves during the prayer time if you wish.
- We are prepared to boot anyone from the meeting who is distracting or disruptive. Just like we would in a regular in-person church service.
We’re soooooooooooooooo looking forward to worshiping with you, Greenleaf family!